If you have Double Glazing (aka DGU) we cannot cut a hole and fit a pet door.
We must either:
have a new DGU made, with a hole in it, or
replace the DGU with Single Glazing (if appropriate).
Safety Glass (commonly found in full panel doors) will have a mark similar to this, near one corner. We cannot cut a hole in Safety Glass. Instead, we must have a new piece of Safety Glass made, with a hole in it.
WHAT TO DO
When contacting us, please tell us if your glass is Double Glazing or Safety Glass, and provide us with height and width measurements in millimetres so we can provide you with a quote.
Meet Grant Jackson, the 'cat door man'
Trying to decide who to call?
Read what our customers say.
- Catwalk standard cat door for glass $50.00
- Catwalk cat door for timber or wall $68.00
- Dogwalk small dog door for thin door or wall $87.00
- Dogwalk large dog door for glass $125.00
- Dog Mate medium dog door $130.00
- Dog Mate large dog door $170.00
- SureFlap microchip cat door + glass adapter $260.00
- SureFlap microchip large pet door + glass adapter $370.00
Top photo courtesy Masatsu