With a SureFlap DualScan Microchip Cat Door For Glass, there’s no collar or tag to get lost or snagged. It works with your pet’s existing microchip!
More features of this microchip cat door
- Set exit permissions for each pet to keep specific pets indoors using DualScan technology
- Simple one button programming – it’s easy to change your cats’ permissions at any time
- Safety mode: indoor-only pets can gain entry if they escape through an open door or window
- Stores up to 32 pet microchip identities in memory. Remembers all registered cats even when the batteries have been removed
- Also compatible with the SureFlap RFID Collar Tag (sold separately)
- Manual lock stops your cat leaving or entering the house. Set to in-only to enable your pet to come indoors without being able to get out again
- Elegant and modern design
- Instruction manual included
- 2-year warranty
The unit requires 4 AA batteries (alkaline preferred), which will last up to 12 months. A low-battery indicator will flash when batteries need to be replaced. If you use rechargeable batteries, they may need to be recharged every 2 months.