With a SureFlap DualScan Microchip Cat Door For Glass, there’s no collar or tag to get lost or snagged. It works with your pet’s existing microchip!
- Set exit permissions for each pet to keep specific pets indoors using DualScan technology
- Simple one button programming – it’s easy to change your cats’ permissions at any time
- Safety mode: indoor-only pets can gain entry if they escape through an open door or window
- Stores up to 32 pet microchip identities in memory. Remembers all registered cats even when the batteries have been removed
- Also compatible with the SureFlap RFID Collar Tag (sold separately)
- Manual lock stops your cat leaving or entering the house. Set to in-only to enable your pet to come indoors without being able to get out again
- Elegant and modern design
- Instruction manual included
- 2-year warranty
This unit requires four AA batteries (alkaline preferred), which will last up to 12 months. A low-battery indicator will flash when batteries need to be replaced. You should not use rechargeable batteries.
This unit requires that your cat or dog have a working microchip under the skin on the back of its neck. Some models of microchip have been vulnerable to failure, and some older chips can migrate within your pet’s body. We recommend checking that your pet’s chip works well and is properly positioned.